Kahr Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a P380 add on grip product, such as one that Houge makes, that will work with the Crimson Trace Laser LG 433?

Would you have to modify the grip to cut it away where the Laser Grip rests?

Thanks,

BobScad

·
Registered
135 Posts
I've never done it, but I've seen different folks over on the LCP forum that have used a punch to remove the rubber that would typically cover the laser activation button. I think the trick is to find the right size punch that makes a proper sized hole when the grip is stretched to fit over the grip. I'd start small and work up in size until I found the right size. Going too big could compromise the integrity of the grip and cause a tear. I'm not a big fan of the grip sleeves so I don't have a ton of experience with them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,

I've seen the same posts.
The concern with this is that the thickness of the grip kind of recesses the button to activate the laser and thus, it does not always activate with normal pressure.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I think you get around that by making the hole in the sleeve bigger until the fleshy part of your finger consistently activates the button. The sleeves get pretty thin when stretched.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just put the CT on top of the Hogues, it was a bit tight but it has been working fine so far. I think cutting the rubber would make it tear, if not immediately then over time...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts