Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess who didn't attend the 150th anniversary of Abe's "gettysburg Address"?

Yup, living just 65 miles away old "Zero" didn't attend. He claims he respects and admires President Lincoln but where was he? Every other President has made the effort. When he did recite the address on camera, he left out "under God". Hummmmmmmm:mad:

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Like an admirer from afar.................he attended from afar !! I guess the rest of us just missed it :p:confused:

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess we all did..lol

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
And I just feel terrible about it............................."NOT"

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
You guys have it all wrong.. He's leading from behind.....again.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Who's behind........

Reactions: Ratfink

·
Registered
509 Posts
Since Lincoln was a Republican, the Big Zero likely thought he would be in bad company and likely enslaved; since that is what Republicans do according to many Neo-Nazies.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
He was busy working on another project....................,

Attachments

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Yup, living just 65 miles away old "Zero" didn't attend. He claims he respects and admires President Lincoln but where was he? Every other President has made the effort. When he did recite the address on camera, he left out "under God". Hummmmmmmm:mad:
Rat, "Zero" is disrespectful. It should president Zero!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Have you ever noticed a lot news interviewers do not say "Mr. President" or "the, President" when talking about him?

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Speaking of you know who, have you noticed in several of his recent on TV speeches that he has noticeably change from the use the phrase"Obama Care" to "Health Care Act" or the "Affordable Care Act". HE IS SO SICKENINGLY TRANSPARENTLY ARROGANT!........JMHO

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bob, you're more transparent than HE is lol!:p I vote Bob for President! Least we know where you stand...;D

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Bob's da man......

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
We just need to get bob some national exposure. He can go on the tv shows that would appeal to his fan base. Shows like swamp people, mountain men and honey boo boo !!!

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I don't know Ron, Bob exposed? Not a pretty mental picture I must say...can we substitute the word publicity? :eek:

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Your right, I thought about it............ and got the chills.............
Consider it done !!

1 - 20 of 119 Posts