Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I often gander a variety of gun stores in the area in addition to scooping out online stores. It is amazing the difference in the costs of handguns. One large store in town I'm amazed that they are still in business their gun prices are so High. They must be selling a heck of lot of cloths and shoes to make up the loss. I got burned there a year ago when I didn't know better. The other large store across town is a little better, at least you can look at beautiful stuffed animals. but Online sales has them all beat....surprise. I'm still not really confident about online buying though. I've bought 2 and been happy but always read of unscrupulous sales. Then what do you do....probably eat I suppose.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Always do some research before buying online.

I've always had good luck with purchases made from my "selected few" online sellers.

They all stand behind there products and delivery ... :positive:

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
I've ordered a lot of firearms. Have also found a shop that will match or come close to bud's.

I've used j&g, century, sog, cdnn

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Finding a local dealer would really be nice. I've noted your used sites and will look into them.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
I often gander a variety of gun stores in the area in addition to scooping out online stores. It is amazing the difference in the costs of handguns. One large store in town I'm amazed that they are still in business their gun prices are so High. They must be selling a heck of lot of cloths and shoes to make up the loss. I got burned there a year ago when I didn't know better. The other large store across town is a little better, at least you can look at beautiful stuffed animals. but Online sales has them all beat....surprise. I'm still not really confident about online buying though. I've bought 2 and been happy but always read of unscrupulous sales. Then what do you do....probably eat I suppose.
:thumbsu:Good job bob, you used "gander" and "Unscrupulous" in a sentence together and correctly I might add...now about the stuffed animals...on second thought, that maybe better suited for a later date....:huh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts