Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in trouble.....Gun Show in Corpus 12-28,-29. Not looking for anything BUT a guy never knows.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You guys aren't helping! I'm just going to look.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Always room for one more 1911! They're like peanuts ;D

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
We're always just looking...........,.when visiting the LGS or at a gun show !!!!!
Its the buying that comes after the looking part............that causes the problem !!!

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Remember bob you now have a sickness...............as a multiple gun owner...............you must feed the need...........!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
some of the best deals always start out with "psssssssssst hey buddy......";)

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Honesty when I'm at a shop or show I'm just looking.... when I figure out what I want I make the wife get on the phone and find it.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
You have a method to your madness ( sorry I mean sickness )......... And I like it !!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Bob, If you're buying, I'll take a K9 in good condition.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So many suggestions, so little little will power.

I wonder if any good deals exist anymore at gun shows?

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Its called the economics of cash flow........if you got it.......Let it go......

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I did that with my first Kahr, the cm9. In today's time I paid way too much for it. That's only been a years ago.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I did that with my first Kahr, the cm9. In today's time I paid way too much for it. That's only been a years ago.
A fella I once new said people will forget a high price, but never a bad job or product! Bob you are lovin your cm9!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
John, indeed I am enjoying having that little piece of comfort. I was't complaining really just noting the cost and how gouging is around. I thought and still think I got a good price on my CW but yesterday see cheaper prices being paid. Don't make me no never mind, I'm happy happy happy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts