Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice we have 90 Guests and 9 members on the Forum this evening. With all respect this IS New Years Eve. What are you doing here for Heavens sake?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Happy New Year Bob. I make it 10 members now.

People call me Mr. TOFU. That stands for "too old fat and ugly" plus I can add a B in there somewhere for broke as in broke body and empty billfold.

Also, for an evening out in the big city can buy a few boxes of ammo or maybe even a nice conditioned used handgun. Plus, I love starting the New Year getting up early and feeling good all day.

Your Hoosier friend,
Dale

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
I like your logic there dale.......maybe we're all kinda too old and a little broke to be out there partying and carrying on. And yeah if I got some money to blow.......ammo, gun accessories or range time suits me just fine....

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello guys, just got home and enjoying it. The Cat forgot who I am I think but my buddy James didn't. He took his hat off within 10 minutes of being here. He is an understanding friend. At least with us being home we're not a danger anyone on the street. My fun lately is watching others blow it out. Like K.O. says the "body is broke" but the heart is still just as it's always been, quietly roaring.

HHH-NY

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Broken body, broke in the wallet....but not broken spirit........for new years all the forum boys need to clean house in Washington and get this broken country fixed...

Reactions: Ratfink

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tube of Ex-lax and Crown? To each their own.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Drink up........

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Would that be what you call getting shiznit faced.....

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gosh. 15 members and 98 guests. Must be all the old foggies gettin home from the party early.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
I never said you were an old foggie.........

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know and I never said I was either.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Prune juice and preperation-H wahooooooooooooooooooo lets party boys! wait, what time is it? Almost my bedtime...gotta go:culpability:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts