Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the smallest, what do u think of kahr 40 cm( the small one)? Handfull?

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Gosh kahrhauler, I've heard pro and con. The PRO'S for the most part like them but say they aren't for all. Some with Arthritis say it's too much. CON'S say it really snaps back at ya so you must hang on. Also heard it doesn't kick as much as the 45 and I really like the 45.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Never shot one, but I would think it would be a handful............pretty snappy..........might be fine if you feel you must have the extra pop in a sd weapon, I don't think you'd be wanting to shoot it much at the range, unless you like punishment...............but then some do I guess............,

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
That's a darn good idea! That way no surprises.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Yeah great idea, that way you know just what your getting into

·
Registered
2 Posts
I love my PM40. You definitely know you're shooting something with full power sd loads but I consider it quite manageable. You can take it with a grain of salt though; I usually shoot its big brother, the 10mm.

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
I had a PM40. I shot it well, liked it, didn't kick any more that my CW40. I got rid of it 'cause I found that I could pocket carry my CW40 just as easy as the PM40.

Might as well have the longer barrel. :crazysmile:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have no interest in a 40 or 45 cm/pm kahr . I love my 9mm cm and carry a 8 shot mag as back up and my first kahr was a new/used cw9 . I will shoot a cw40 and would carry one but my 40 is a tp40. I little large fro many to cc but a very smooth shooter that cycles with my slow light reloads and cycles fine with my underwood 155gr at 1302fps .

The cw series is to big for most pants to hide in a front pocket, short of cargo pockets and there nether fast to access nor well control in the to large a pocket. The smaller pistols also tend to be picker about ammo choices. But that's nothing new.

If you can rent , beg or borrow or steal !! For get that part , a cm/pm40 just to see how it feels that's the best way to find out how you like it.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
hardluk1 an zackplanet42, welcome to the forum. A lot of good information here and some absurd discussions but all well intended. :applause:

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Welcome...........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts