Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say "Hello" to everyone here and introduce myself. Having quite a few firearms in the past, but sold all of them. Now I got the bug again and recently bought a Kahr MK9 Elite 03. Haven't had a change to fire it yet because this area where I live is out of 9mm ammo. Not one round to be found!

I can't wait to take it to the range to test fire it. The "bug" is eating away at me.

Anyway, if any of you have a MK9 I would like to hear of you, any comments will be appreciate.

Frank

·
Super Moderator
23,390 Posts
Mk9 with wood grips from Kahr

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks awesome with wood grips. I just got a chance to fire mine today and it performed flawless. I went to a range I used many, many years ago to shoot the gun. It's an outdoor range, not many people there today. Had a good time. Gun works beautiful.

·
Super Moderator
23,390 Posts
That's what it's all about, nice gun that shoots like a dream = lots of fun !

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello new to the forum, have several other makes.Looking forward to seeing what options are there,I have a cm9 and looking to get a cw380.

·
Super Moderator
23,390 Posts
Went to the range today and shot 150 rounds thru my MK9, she was flawless. Lots of fun.

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Cool!! Im hoping it will warm up some, went out just before the blizzard to shoot. Was so windy I just shot my rough rider and left.

·
Super Moderator
23,390 Posts
There are times I miss the snow and cold weather seasons, but after 40 years of Florida heat it's very hard to take the cold.

·
Super Moderator
23,390 Posts
It is one sweet gun, and that's a really fine looking holster. I bet you are enjoying the heck out of that fine set up, as you should.

·
Super Moderator
23,390 Posts
That's what they call living right.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts