1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Hello Ms Toney and welcome!:smile:

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Well hello and nice to have you aboard our little forum.............a big Welcome to you !!!

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
I think you will find that mixed within our joking and sometimes outright foolishness, we do get down to business when called for. Everyone here is friendly and good natured, and enjoyable to contribute with us.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Ahh. Another class act member. Welcome Ms Toney.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
You doing alright there dale....

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Ms. Toney, Welcome to the Forum.
I've been looking at the Sig 938 and decided I'm extremely happy with my Cm9. That Sig with the new rubber grip caught my interest because it was so comfortable for a little gun. Are you knew to CC or been around for a while?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I really like my sig 380. It took Toney forever to talk me into a carry gun. Then I seen my 380 & really liked it so he had to buy it for me

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
You know as far as 380's go that little sig is one of the best.............easy shooting, smooth and accurate...........feels just right in your hand too !!

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Your welcome........

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
So Ms. Toney........if you can't beatum joinum? I wondered......
Now all but Toney and myself will have to clean up their act. Do you shoot very often?

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Now don't go believing everything bob will try to bend your ear with.................he's the one that will have some house cleaning to do...........now that there's a proper lady on board..............so be nice bob.........nice......you know how !!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Toney & I usually go shooting together if I'm off work. But I don't always shoot but can usually hit what I'm shooting at

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Ms. Toney,
You and Mrs. Rat must get you together. From what we hear she is also a naturally good shot. Maybe since Toney and Mr. Rat didn't do that well this year foraging for dinner you both might trade positions and you ladies forage and Mr. Rat and Toney could do the DISHES?...huh,huh?

It is nice to have you aboard Ms. Toney and hope to hear the ladies input of firearms and related comments.

Reactions: Ratfink

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Most wives do there Toney...it's because we tend to tremble in their presence:mom: Welcome aboard Ms Toney! Waves hello from the Oregon coast:getdown:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts