Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
xmas tree.jpg Love those CHRISTMAS tree's. Notice I didn't say Holiday tree's. Lets see'em!;D

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Good post.....very nice tree....mine goes up this weekend

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Ron, we all need a lil cheer and something to smile about don't we? I hope folks will jump on board and share with us....AND if you want to show us some nice weaponry under the tree, on the tree or ?? that would be Icing on the cake...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
xmas tree room.jpg Here is our front room where my wife does most of the Christmas decor stuff...:p

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Cool!!!... we're almost ready, got the lights untangled and working, got lights up outside.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Nice.......very nice there Rat........I'm where Toney is right now........house decorated inside and out.........tree is next...!!

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Oh thats lovely john........bob show you how to do it

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Here it as after the wife added some ornaments. ourtree.jpg

Reactions: Ratfink

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Here it is with lights on taken about 2:15 today. 31 and sunny and windy outside. treewlights.jpg

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Yep another beauty................very nice john

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Finally! Got mine decorated and had to untangle all of the hanger string of the ornament to get it hung.

DSC_0037 (426x640).jpg DSC_0039 (426x640).jpg DSC_0040 (640x426).jpg

Reactions: John70

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Errrrr..........good job bob, xmas trees will never be the same............pretty big motor home, very nice

·
Registered
2,945 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Thank you, it's old and more importantly...paid for Ron. Could've bought a lot of 45's huh?

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
...and what would the wife say about having a couple 45's hanging around bob? Women typically don't appreciate younger women in the mix...but then, your not typical bob.:cool:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
45's huh? Women hanging around? 45's? Typical boob? Where are you getting all of this? oooooohhhhhh I get it..... I'm embarrassed.

·
Registered
509 Posts
With my family gone, I don't do the Christmas Tree anymore. My Sister does that at her home, so I go there for Christmas.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry to hear that K.O. I'm very glad to hear you have some family you can spend the Holidays with...

1 - 20 of 211 Posts