Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered up a Kahr Model MK9 Pistol M9093, one of the few Kahr pistols available to us in lovely Cali.

I'm excited to give my new baby a try once I go through the silly 10 waiting period. This forum looks like a good place to
gain some knowledge about my new pistol.

Best,
Steve

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Welcome Garlic dude! Waves hello from the beautiful Oregon coast. Are you in the beautiful town of Gilroy? (garlic capital) I went to Gilroy high...class of 77:fat:

Reactions: Hawk99TA

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Welcome.................I have an mk9 I carry alternating with an XDS 9mm.......it's a great gun.........check out the nice hogue wood grips on Kahrs web site for it..........!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, I'm in lovely Gilroy out in the rural area east of town. I know a fellow about your age I would suspect, Bill Horst?

How long have you been in Oregon, and where on the coast are you? I bet it took some time for you to get used to the different weather up there. We're currently having a heat wave, supposed to hit 100 deg here today.

Best,
Steve

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Yep, I'm in lovely Gilroy out in the rural area east of town. I know a fellow about your age I would suspect, Bill Horst?

How long have you been in Oregon, and where on the coast are you? I bet it took some time for you to get used to the different weather up there. We're currently having a heat wave, supposed to hit 100 deg here today.

Best,
Steve
Not Bill, Thomas Wilcoxson...I lived out off of 132/Leavesly Rd ..on Godfrey Rd....
I don't miss Calif weather, too hot. Central Calif, where I worked and lived my last 30 years was even worse. I loved Morgan Hill but too pricey.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I live right around the corner from you on Dryden Ave. Would you happen to know the Bundros Family who live on Godfrey?

I was asking if you knew a fellow named Bill Horst?

Best.
Steve

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
I live right around the corner from you on Dryden Ave. Would you happen to know the Bundros Family who live on Godfrey?

I was asking if you knew a fellow named Bill Horst?

Best.
Steve
No sir, not any bells going off....I moved out in 1980...my old place was @ 3200 Godfrey....do you know the Matheson family on Dryden?

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Welcome GarlicDude! :applause:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Hello GarlicDude and welcome to forum

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know the Matheson family on Leavesly Rd. I know Mark very well, we've been friends since he was early 20's. Just an FYI, his Father passed away last year.

Best.
Steve

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
oh wow, Mark and I went to school together and worked on cars together in shop. I didn't know his dad passed away...was it Gerald? Mark is a good guy..I saw his home up on Hecker pass a few years ago...nice.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Thanks for the PM's Steve, I called him. He was busy but will call later...:05.18-flustered:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll finally get to pickup my pistol tomorrow, yip yip yahoo!!! Between the customer non service at Bud's, it took them a week to ship an in stock pistol, and the silly Calif. 10 wait period it's been a frustrating 3 weeks.

Scored a couple of boxes of WWB ammo at Wally World so I'm set to hit the range after I clean and inspect my new pistol.

Best,
Steve

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Great......... be sure to prep it

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
I'll finally get to pickup my pistol tomorrow, yip yip yahoo!!! Between the customer non service at Bud's, it took them a week to ship an in stock pistol, and the silly Calif. 10 wait period it's been a frustrating 3 weeks.

Scored a couple of boxes of WWB ammo at Wally World so I'm set to hit the range after I clean and inspect my new pistol.

Best,
Steve
Have fun Steve! I think I'm going to meander up the logging road and plink off a few too...:fat:

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Of course we would like to hear a range report. Mostly good guys here.

Enjoy your new toy :getdown:

Stay Safe

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Of course we would like to hear a range report. Mostly good guys here.

Enjoy your new toy :getdown:

Stay Safe
:lolu:..mostly.

Reactions: lefty60
1 - 20 of 25 Posts