Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Really glad you like us. Come on back...often. Only two of us bite here. One lives way above you and the other one East Coast. They are both bad but alas, distant.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Welcome Yip...Waves hello from the beautiful Orygun coast...pay no attention to the bob behind that curtain...he's relatively harmless. :05.18-flustered:

·
Super Moderator
23,617 Posts
Really glad you like us. Come on back...often. Only two of us bite here. One lives way above you and the other one East Coast. They are both bad but alas, distant.
What ever do you mean bob...............everyone here is super nice !!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
huhhhh......Ok Boss.

·
Super Moderator
23,617 Posts
I would even say your nice bob............for as nice as you can be of course .............

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Oh boy, here we go again........."oysters and wine are calling..." on the way to the "BEACH" thru the "Lava Trails" right after we get back from mingling with the "Whales" in my "Jeep".......yadda yadda yadda.

Reactions: Ratfink

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
East coast?..............:huh:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Ron......................

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I was answering John's question.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Oh you could and should. I was wrong once and it could happen again.......maybe.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
How do the words come out of Mr. Rats jowls..."I think I threw up in my mouth?".

Reactions: Ratfink

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Good to know I'm having an impact on bob. Albeit negative of sorts...:huh:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.