Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a problem with my original Hidden Holster (HH) for my P380 because it would not clear the higher XS Big Dot front sight that I later installed after purchasing. Jim of HH made me another, this time with a "channel" so the Big Dot would not snag on the leather when holstering and "de-holstering." Perfect and a beautiful holster as well. Jim, RJ Hedley, your mentor would be very proud. :)

Shown below (LH model):

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Kraigster:
Did you get the regular leather or did you spend extra for the lining? I just ordered one from Jim and need to make a decision on the "upgrade" before he starts on it. Could you please let me know what you ordered and your experience with holstering/de-holstering so far? Thanks in advance.

Joe

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jgoodman said:
Hey Kraigster:
Did you get the regular leather or did you spend extra for the lining? I just ordered one from Jim and need to make a decision on the "upgrade" before he starts on it. Could you please let me know what you ordered and your experience with holstering/de-holstering so far? Thanks in advance.

Joe
Unlined Joe and it works great. Highly recommend.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey thanks, guys for the quick replies. I've had my p380 for a short while now and am so glad I found this forum. The XS Big Dot sure acquires quickly and just "feels" right. We now should all put our $$ together and start a .380 ammo manufacturing plant. We'd be rich. All my local ammo supply choices tell me they get anywhere from 15-20 calls PER DAY for .380 ammo, and they are all out. Capitalism isn't catching up on this one-lots of money being missed.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jim's Hidden Holster for XS sights is what I still use for my P380. Wonderful workmanship and Jim is stand-up guy. We are very happy to have him as a sponsor. Former NYPD, he gets my vote.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.