Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....so do any of you own one? My LGS has three and I am thinking about getting one of them tomorrow. I've read nothing but great comments about this shotgun. What do you think?

(As if it really mattered to me. However, I wanted to be nice and ask.)

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For a shotgun, yes 900 dollars is a bit on the high side, but.....the bull-pup design is something I have liked since I first saw one in rifle form years ago. So, like I said, later on today I may be bringing one home.

I won't tell the boys just yet. They always want to borrow things and keep them for a while (i.e. way too long). My .357 Marlin hunting rifle walked away over a year ago and all I got this past hunting season was a few ounces of jerky. :>)

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
"a few ounces of jerky"!!
In some folks eyes that may seem a fair trade.............their bad.

Reactions: lefty60

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you ron54. I've got that jewel of a shotgun (a black one) in my gun vice as I type. My LGS threw in a set of Magpul BUS and Magpul AVG 2. The AVG is in flat dark earth because it was all my LGS had in that model. I love my LGS. The problem is I have two of them. Loving two LGSs is like loving two beautiful women; darn expensive at times.

As long guns go this one is only 26 inches long and still has an 18 inch barrel. I think I'm in love again. I don't think I could ever be married to one gun. I love looking, holding, buying and shooting them way too much. I love the sickness I have; but if I must be sick, it is sure one of the best to have, well motorcycles is a very good one too. My Doctor says there is no known cure. :>)

I'll take a photo or two later on.

Happy happy happy

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Very sweet.........The sickness can only be put in remission for a limited time by the acquisition of a new gun.........

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Thank you ron54. I've got that jewel of a shotgun (a black one) in my gun vice as I type. My LGS threw in a set of Magpul BUS and Magpul AVG 2. The AVG is in flat dark earth because it was all my LGS had in that model. I love my LGS. The problem is I have two of them. Loving two LGSs is like loving two beautiful women; darn expensive at times.

As long guns go this one is only 26 inches long and still has an 18 inch barrel. I think I'm in love again. I don't think I could ever be married to one gun. I love looking, holding, buying and shooting them way too much. I love the sickness I have; but if I must be sick, it is sure one of the best to have, well motorcycles is a very good one too. My Doctor says there is no known cure. :>)

I'll take a photo or two later on.

Happy happy happy
And they call me odd....

·
Registered
276 Posts
I think an 870hd is a better value, and we all know the 870 will run till Jesus comes back

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yep, I do agree, the 870 is great gun and a great value. I had one, but it went home with my gun-nut Nephew to go Turkey hunting three years ago and it never returned. :>) My Nephew is a good Deer Hunter, but is unlucky in Turkeys. I replaced the 870 with the FN P-12. I like this model a lot, but I've been an FN Fan for years. I wanted the Mossberg 890 but they are harder to find than the KSG.

I think the KSG will last a long time, at least for me. I don't do much shooting with a shotgun. I make sure a given round will cycle through the gun and patterns well, then I put it away for a while. Then I get it out and do it all again.

I've savaged some items from my Gun Box-O-Stuff and added Magpul Backup Sights, Magpul Rail Vertical Grip and a Crimson Trace LED.

Darn I owe you guys some pictures (or at least one)

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OK, OK, OK. Pictures tomorrow. For a bunch of old farts, you guys have great memories. That is, as it pertains to firearms. :>)

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
So if your the youngest...........bob must be the oldest........

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Pre Speedo. I've got more forehead Ron and my club goes bang bang.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
I was gonna say you have been carrying for a long time.........back then no permit or license required.........is that club a an auto or revolver type........as I'm not familiar with antique weapons ?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts