Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get a 380 in the near future and wondering what proven holsters are out there beside the Desantis holsters? I'm a big fan of leather holsters and hope to find a comfortable one. Of course the pocket and a pocket holster are obvious but then a belt holster and even an ankle holster I'm considering. One of our Forum members tells me he is a big fan of Lanyard carry over the shoulder and or neck, no weight in his pants to pull them down. I have viewed a few IBL leather holsters but my gosh the leather is so thick it appears to add 1/2" the the waste band just for the holster. Not interested in that. Heck even a cross drawer might prove to be a good considering how small the gun is, the ease of concealment and consideration when driving a car or sitting down.

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
I think the 380 is to small to carry on or -in the waist band. By the time you get enough under the belt to hold it, there's not enough left to get a hold of

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like it and making it would be fine with me. Is it a belt hanger?

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like the Mag holder at the same location. That would work for me. Do you deliver?

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Custom orders take 3 months an require a deposit :D

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Toney know you're horning in on his turf?

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Not Horning in just letting you know the process

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
See bob he's backed up a year already.............!!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And I thought you were a straight arrow Toney. There's no hope now. Even you have gone to the dark side. Say hello to Mr. Rat when you see him.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Ok bob....... :p

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have looked at that Galco and I've read read comments from the owners. They all seem to like it and the price is alright too.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
I've seen them in the store........they're decent and well priced.....!!

·
Registered
509 Posts
In Leather, I have an Uncle George for my P380 and a Talon Holster for my Colt Mustang. Both are nice and both around 30 bucks and ships quickly. I like my Uncle George a little better. For a non leather pocket holster I can recommend the Remora. They work exactly as advertised too. Prices are good and shipping is also quick.

Good luck pocket holster shopping.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They had some of those at the show feedramp. Do the edges curl over the gun after a while?

Keeper, I like the Remora and Desantis type holsters and have maybe 5 or 6 now. Have you ever seen one with a belt hook on them?

·
Registered
137 Posts
No curling up to this point. I'll advise, if and when the curling begins ... :huh:

After all, the holster is a rather fair price at $39.95. I've had cutom made before, and they are very nice, (and stiff) but also take some time to break in.

For a .380, less is more.

https://www.n82tactical.com/‎

1 - 20 of 39 Posts