Kahr Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well..... I ordered my first OWB yesterday......
With my back and hip issues I’ve decided to see if carrying owb vs iwb will be easier on me....... so I ordered this cebeci holster that is somewhat universal that will allow me to carry my pt111g2 or my mk9 ...... might even be able to carry my officers 1911.......we’ll see......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
23,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good....might give them a look up. need a holster for my new Sig 365. Have a kydex IWB, but like OWB better.
Yeah..... I’m going to have to adjust my method of dress a bit..... I don’t normally wear body hugging shirts, though some are not baggy enough to not allow printing...... probably will start wearing button up style over shirts that will hang over to conceal...... but in the climate here a good part of the year is very cold to cool, so I’ll be wearing a jacket or an over type of garment most of the time ...... and lastly open carry is legal here as well (not that I subscribe to that method) so if I do print a bit I’m not going worry a whole lot about the few who may possibly notice, as most are oblivious anyways .......

Reactions: BillACP

·
Super Moderator
23,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Mail call today ..... holster arrived......

....... MK9 along for the ride.....
Man it’s a chunk of steel for sure !

Reactions: BillACP

·
Registered
9 Posts
The design promotes less stress on the tightness of the belt. A belt cinched too tight raises cain with spine and hips. This design should help.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Are all the IWB holsters made to fit all the 45 Kahrs?
I have a CW 45 & see holsters listed for the other 45 pistols.
Like the P model I don't know them all but sellers say it
fits the other 45 models.
Who makes a good IWB for the CW45? I like 5 Shot leather but the wait time is long.

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
Who makes a good IWB for the CW45? I like 5 Shot leather but the wait time is long.
If you haven't yet, check Kahr's web site for P45/CW45 model holsters (holiday sales are over):
https://shopkahrfirearmsgroup.com/parts-accessories/kahr-arms/cw45/holsters/
Don Hume always makes good holsters & shows an inexpensive top reinforced IWB clip model in the above link...

·
Registered
6 Posts
CW and P are same size; P has diff barrel and bit more machine finishing...I think that is pretty much all.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thank you for the kind answers I will now be better able to find a great holster for my CW45.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts