1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Bottle Liquid Bottle cap Fluid Glass bottle
This will warm you down to and including your toenails....:hot:

Reactions: ron54

· Premium Member
8,021 Posts
The thingies shrink up just thinking about it.

· Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Reactions: Ratfink

· Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Please keep in mind you're only allowed 40 "Bads" a month.

· Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Well now my daughter would argue with you on that. I'm afraid though my hot has turned to a simmering luke warm down around the tight elastic around my thigh and still within my Depends.

· Premium Member
8,021 Posts
um..I just puked a little in my throat...:cower::startle:
Mr. Rat, I'm worried about you. You've been doing a lot of that :sick: in your throat lately. You OK??

· Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Back to the subject.......I, like all of you, have tried numerous different types and brands of hot sauce. I have a favorite I buy from my local Mexican restaurant and take home for use. Just two weeks ago I tossed several bottles of assorted Habanero sauces and kept as I always have...a little bottle of Tabasco sauce. It does the job ok. The others were ok when the first two layers of skin grew back from being burned off. I like hot but I don't like it if it's so hot you can't taste it.

· Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Well, constitutions are getting pee'd on around here lately, as you know. So don't feel like a loner. :playful:

· Premium Member
8,021 Posts
So..if I take up a life of crime then I should go where the people are allowed guns OR a place where they are aren't? Let me think on this a minute...............

· Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Jameson sure would help me make up my mind alright but I'd want it be the same one I'd pick if not under the influence. Maybe Grass would be a better toxent? After all it must be a good thing it's legal a few places. The Gov and Tax money changers voted it in for Tax revenue.

· Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Mr. Rat.........you are DEFINITELY preaching to the Choir. I agree with everything you wrote. Makes you wonder how crap like this Pot Law gets passed. People with brains must be outnumbered or maybe the brains had a brain fart and didn't vote??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.