Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3,021 Posts
Well now my daughter would argue with you on that. I'm afraid though my hot has turned to a simmering luke warm down around the tight elastic around my thigh and still within my Depends.
um..I just puked a little in my throat...:cower::startle:

· Registered
3,021 Posts
Mr. Rat, I'm worried about you. You've been doing a lot of that :sick: in your throat lately. You OK??
Um, yea...I'm good..I've seen people beaten, run-over, shot and mutilated by knife..but that mental picture you painted was a bit much for my constitution.:cower:

· Registered
3,021 Posts
Constitutional rights? We still have those?
" an armed person is a citizen, an unarmed one is a subject" Thomas Jefferson...more Tabasco please...spice it up:getdown:

· Registered
3,021 Posts
So..if I take up a life of crime then I should go where the people are allowed guns OR a place where they are aren't? Let me think on this a minute...............
Still thinkin bob?:huh: Is it painful? Did it require Jameson's?:sad:

· Registered
3,021 Posts
I see nothing good out of legalization of pot. We are just encouraging new users by doing so. As far as taxes, we pay so many now does anyone really beleive for a moment this will "cure" our spending woes? With health concerns and increase of health problems over the chronic use of pot, we are only raising medical costs even more which we know who will pay those costs. Not the users, their all on government subsidies already, it'll be you and I. Pot has been proven to cause more lung related deaths and cancers than cigarette smoke.
We have a "dispensary" going in near us and already the "undesirables" are lining up for business. And guess what, none look like patients, only kids who rather get high than work...crime will rise with each new "dispensary" opened. Crime, robbery theft and burglary always increase in the surrounding neighborhoods by the "users". Call's for police services and medical will increase so your tax dollars will also go to hire more cops and EMT's, hospital staff etc...no, I think "pot legalization" isn't the correct answer...IMVHO:subdued:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.