Kahr Handgun Forum banner

how many hunting rounds

5K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  jpshaw 
#1 ·
Sleeve Material property Collar Font Fashion accessory
I carry 9rds, four in the rifle, four on the sleeve along with my chamber load.
I don't like a full sleeve cause I can and will shoot right handed if I need to.

I'm really glad now the you can transport mag loaded rifles with a ccp. Don't have to load up in the dark!!!

I also have extra ammo always in my truck for every hunting rifle, have got to the field and forgot the ammo!!! Just the other day I had to turn around and get my rifle!!!!

See less See more
#4 ·
Who says you can't teach old dogs new tricks? You dogs you.

bob

#6 ·
I didn't mention any names Rover eeerrrrr Ron.

#10 ·
Not me. I just follow the big boys around with my tongue handing out hoping for a kind word...........RON.

hello Mr. Rat.

#14 ·
Well maybe not so kind.......................RON.

#15 ·
If we're talking about how many rounds do we carry while "deer" hunting I would say 5. If I'm using my Remington 700 in 7-08 I keep 4 rounds in the mag for the whole season and one round in my hunting pack. For safety I keep the bolt in my pack also so if kids were to get to it they couldn't fire it. During out Primitive season a carry an H&R single shot .444 with the rounds in my 2 front pockets. Have a friend who also hunts with an H&R single .444 and he always drops a round in the pipe and another in his shirt pocket. Two rounds total.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.