Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed rubber TALON GRIPS on my P380 and added some granular sections to my slide from a pistol I no longer own. The granular sections has really helped in breaking-in my slide. I can can not rack my slide so much easier. I'll likely remove them from the slide once the pistol is fully broken-in.

Here's some pics I took from my iPhone:

Trigger Revolver Air gun Wood Gun barrel
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Revolver
Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Revolver Wood stain

I hope to get a nice camera some day.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Talk about Breakin the slide.
I had to put a pair of rubber covered gloves to rack the slide after replacing the slide spring. Bare handed I couldn't rack it more than three times. With the gloves it was a lot easier but still tiring. letting it sit overnight and firing it helped a lot. I've only run two boxes thru it and know easily can rack it.
:nightmare::uncomfortableness::triumphant:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
THEY are tremendously strong but not as strong as that damn spring I bought. tremendously:beaten::rolleyes:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, I can now rack the slide with more ease. The granular gives me the grip so I can now do 35 full pulls. Everything is getting easier. I love breaking-in my Kahrs. It gives me plenty of personal contact with my loved one.

The fancy shape at the end of the granular slide grips is just the left over after I cut it from a stock Talon Cover from Talon; but thanks for thinking I was a good carver Ron54. I can't even carve a slice of baloney.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.