Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put 200 rounds of mag tech ball thru my gun. Experienced around 10 stove pipes. At one point there was a jam, slide wouldn't rack, and couldn't rip flush bottom mag from gun. Needed to use small screwdriver on SAK to pry mag loose. Are there any aftermarket plastic plates that can be attached to the 6 round mag so it can be gripped and ripped? Can any of the plastic plates from any other Kahr mag be used? Is the answer a Pearce pinky extension? I already know about extended 7 round mag and think it's too conspicuous.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Hello Mitchny, Welcome to the forum. I've not heard of the problems with the mag your having on the forum. I see no reason why the Pearce would not work.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Welcome.........and +1 to what bobber said in previous post......

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Most of the time just locking the slide back will free up the mag.

I have had the nose of the bullet hang up on the slide catch and it wouldn't work. Luckily I was at the range.

I carry two guns...

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Maybe try WWB....the shape of the bullet nose may help......keep posting....and welcome
Good advice..........they can be ammo sensitive.......so you may have to experiment with a few types.....

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
Good advise so far. We are here to help if we can. Let us know how it goes as you continue the break in :phew:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Put another 400 thru it. Put some militec grease or grease on rails. Polish take dwn pin where it hits mag follower or projectile. Keep it dry. Keep it loaded. Shoot the hell out of it, it will tell ya what it wants.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts