Kahr Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came home with my new P380 - paid more than I wanted but this was the pocket pistol I wanted. Hopefully I will get some time for the range this weekend. My dealer only received the one - think it came from RSR.

Took a few pics against my Beretta PX4 Sub Compact

·
Registered
371 Posts
it's never to much if you wanted it. Nice gun, u will love this puppy, refer to the kahr lube chart if you will and set ur gun up that way, and then just shoot it like u stole it.

RSR is the biggest distrubutor for Kahrs by the way. I used to deal with them alot when I was in business. They always treaded me right,and I was a small dealer to.

Nice to have another P380 owner on this forum to ;D

not wanting to know ur exact serial numbers but is it over 1000 yet or close to it..??? Mine was under 125

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine's in the 600's. Thanks for the tips on the lube part - I did exactly that to my PM9 (which I sold to fund this).

·
Registered
371 Posts
cal45 said:
Mine's in the 600's. Thanks for the tips on the lube part - I did exactly that to my PM9 (which I sold to fund this).
IMO ur gonna miss the PM9, the P380 is super but it ain't a 9mm. My 2 cents.

Serial in the 600's and we have about a half dozen owners on this board.

KRAIGSTER get on the ball here!!!! ;D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jocko said:
cal45 said:
IMO ur gonna miss the PM9, the P380 is super but it ain't a 9mm. My 2 cents.

Serial in the 600's and we have about a half dozen owners on this board.

KRAIGSTER get on the ball here!!!! ;D
I hope I dont miss the PM9 - the thing about it is that when I did carry it, it was IWB - it always seemed too big for my pocket. The PX4SC carries vey well IWB even though its bigger than the PM9 but IWB isnt too much difference to me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Also should should we start a serial number history thread, which should be about 5 long now lol? mine is RA03XX purchased 4/6/09

·
Registered
371 Posts
TkFF said:
Also should should we start a serial number history thread, which should be about 5 long now lol? mine is RA03XX purchased 4/6/09
Mine is RAO12x have no idea whenit was bought new as I bought it from a on line owner.

·
Registered
371 Posts
nice photos. one IMO can look at this gun and see that it is not a cheap ass made gun either. It is what it is a decent priced high grade pocket rocket that shoots excellent and handles better than any 380 I have ever owned in the pocket rocket cartegory.

I think I am going to try to blue that serial nubmer plate though, just to blend it in some when I get it back from accurate-iron for a grip stipplying job..

I talked to kahr people and they say nite sites willbe available for purchase after 1st of the year... I think we will be seeing an extended one round extra magazine offered shortly to. Some might like it, some won''t I am not a fan of extended magazine as I bought it for concealability but it would make a nice range magazine for me or extra carry magazine also.

Rest assured I think kahr will keep on withthis little gun for it is goig to turn out to be theire best seller IMO. We willsee a dlc black finsih next year and might ber a dream, maybe down the road even a cw P380. wouldn't take much to do that at all. crank another $150 off that price and u are in the lcp and kt category....

No sense me posting photos, I can just put "ditto" next to urs. Might post the grip stippled version when I get it back.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Amazing to look at next to other guns.

I took a pic of it at the SHOT Show back in Feb and posted it on AR15.com.
It was sitting on top of a PM9.

People couldn't believe how small it is.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice pics of two of my favorite pistols. I have 3 PX4s and the SC is my favorite one, all 3 have been to Robar for their NP3 finish. Good to see someone else who appreciates Robars work. And those of us who own P380s know what a great pistol it is.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I know this thread is 4+ years old, but I would like to see a pic of

P380 next to PM9. Or on top of. Might be worth the investment. Hate the LCP trigger.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
kahrtop.jpg PM9 to 380.jpg

I can't say for sure but I believe the pic shown slide to slide is a PM and with a 380 ( not sure of the PM but the Pic location said it was)

·
Super Moderator
23,332 Posts
Really puts in perspective how small the p380 is. And also how compact the pm is.......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts