Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was visiting a Pawn/Gun store yesterday and saw two K40's. They both had a shiny silver polished finish on the slide. Is this common? I'm used to the frosted unbuffed finish like on my Cm9. I'm wondering if anyone has polished a satin finished gun? An idle mind in this house leads to all kinds of questions and sometimes ACTION.
Too much Toney, both at $800 +/- $25.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
They might be the Elite models...........they have polished slides..............hence the higher price !!!!
oh and idle minds make unnecessary purchases.......:smile:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At least one of them was the Elite.
Unnecessary purchases you say? Why really does anyone need more than one CC gun if he's successful and happy with it? Bare in mind I said " he's successful and happy with it?".

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Always need a back up........then a back up for the back up...............uhhhhh then need another..........just because !!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
At least one of them was the Elite.
Unnecessary purchases you say? Why really does anyone need more than one CC gun if he's successful and happy with it? Bare in mind I said " he's successful and happy with it?".

You know, I carry three....

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
See and there's another good reason......

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
That's protection.....................

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Wait a minute.............I don't see a tactical flashlight............or a leatherman multi tool............

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Oh..........ok............and it's not pliers..........it's a multi tool.........

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You guys are..................well never mind, you know.

THREE?????

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
You saying there's ******** or something around.............bob........huhhhh

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I don't see the word "*******" any where in this thread you *******!

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Toney...................bobs name calling........

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Bob...........isn't it time for the wifey to send you out of the house to go play or something.......,already !!!!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Uhm, me thinkist this thread got hijackedist.

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Was visiting a Pawn/Gun store yesterday and saw two K40's. They both had a shiny silver polished finish on the slide. Is this common? I'm used to the frosted unbuffed finish like on my Cm9. I'm wondering if anyone has polished a satin finished gun? An idle mind in this house leads to all kinds of questions and sometimes ACTION.
Too much Toney, both at $800 +/- $25.

A highly polished pistol is pretty, and not hard to do. But heck, if you wipe one off with a rag that's to rough it will leave scratches.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts