Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have started on grip plugs for kahr 380, l sell diamondback ones on ebay.
l dont like this one & have a better idea on next one. When l get it rite l will make a rubber mold.

Next one will be wider to match rear of mag.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Looks great..........

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
That looks good. I bought a couple of rubber Stoppers from Ace Hrdw and cut them to press in and I'm happy with it.

·
Registered
509 Posts
kahrhauler, let me know when you have the plugs for the P380 ready for sale. I'll buy one from you. I rather buy direct from you but if you want I can go through eBay.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, ive sold a bunch of db9 grip plugs on ebay. I have to find some plastic to make a plug. and i been busy. Bought a dillon 550 flipped it for 490.72$ my net, then bought a new xl650 dillon that should be here thursday. I'll try to get back on it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I had a grip plug for my Glock, but it liked to fall out too often. So I left it out.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm interested in a grip plug. Open hole in the bottom of the grip annoys the crap out of me..

What did the pictures you posted look like? Looks like you removed them.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
These are pictures of my effort to plug hole. Used an Ace Hrdw, rubber stopper trimmed slightly larger than the hole and pressed in to fit then trimmed to match the grip edges.

DSC_0020.jpg DSC_0021.jpg

·
Registered
17 Posts
Grip plug looks good. Can it easily be pushed in too far and can you get it out easily if it does?

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I trimmed it before and after I installed it. It is tight..just the way I wanted it. It is easy to do. Just make the plug shaped and bigger than the hole. It doesn't take much and it doesn't have to really neat before you get it in. The rubber is going to compress and take away the ugly. Just be careful when you razor blade the excess so as to not cut the grip. It's not hard to do. You might lather the plug up with saliva (spit on it) when installing.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I did not erase, Al Gore did!

here was cw380. I never made mold. But ill find time to make mold for cm9.

I sell these on ebay for db9.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I trimmed it before and after I installed it. It is tight..just the way I wanted it. It is easy to do. Just make the plug shaped and bigger than the hole. It doesn't take much and it doesn't have to really neat before you get it in. The rubber is going to compress and take away the ugly. Just be careful when you razor blade the excess so as to not cut the grip. It's not hard to do. You might lather the plug up with saliva (spit on it) when installing.
Good to know, thank for the info. Since I carry in my pocket, I need a plug to keep the lint out. Is there alot of rubber types as options or is it pretty slim on choices?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I did not erase, Al Gore did!

here was cw380. I never made mold. But ill find time to make mold for cm9.

I sell these on ebay for db9.
Can't see much on the first picture. The second picture looks great. Looks like you used the same plastic material the grip is made from? I really like the look of the plug on that grip.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I like that look too kahrhauler. Do you have a link to click? I did a search and got nothing.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Are these still available? I just did a search on bing for "p380 butt plug"...believe me, don't do it. I gotta go wash my eyes out.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhh........................I'll bet you got some good hits on that........... Welcome to the forum.....Ahh minus the butt plug !

Reactions: lefty60
1 - 20 of 50 Posts