Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Midwayusa will ship two to me for $61. Is there anywhere cheaper at the moment?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am not sure how to make a new post. My magazines drop when I fire and others fire the P380. I am left handed but many right handed shooters have had the same thing happen. We must be depressing the magazine release when firing. The magazine drops a little and no round feeds.

Any advice on correcting this problem?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Are they clicking in for sure? Is the mag release button all the way out when you seat the mag?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes,they seat and I hear the click. A seated mag cannot be pulled free without pressing the mag release. I have shot over 1,000 reloads so far. New factory slide springs solved all feeding problems. It is difficult to shoot rapid fire because of the mag release being pressed.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Mine is hard to push when I'm trying. Is yours easy to push?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mine are not hard to push in. There is a loud click. With the gun on its side, the mags come almost half way out when Ipress the release. I think I need to be more careful of my grip. The trigger finger of my left hand presses the release.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm talking about the mag release button being hard to push. Are you?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Possibly, if you want to eliminate that from the equation. Did you buy it new?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.