Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My kid has a T9 they are wanting to part with. I do not know much about the T9 but it looks to be in great condition. I have no idea what the value is on it. If interested send me a message. It has the elite sights on it.

·
Registered
562 Posts
As a brand new user, with no background or reputation to vouch for you you're not likely to get much of a response. Especially in trying to conduct business outside of the proper forum on this board. Good Luck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As a brand new user, with no background or reputation to vouch for you you're not likely to get much of a response. Especially in trying to conduct business outside of the proper forum on this board. Good Luck
This ad is in the Kahr forum Classifieds under the firearms title. how much more proper can I get? Yes I did make other post about it because like I have stated there just isn't much information on this gun out there and I need help trying to establish a price for it. Can you help me do that?

I have no problem taking a pic of the serial number so who ever can check to see if it has been stolen. This gun sat in the Denton Texas Sheriffs evidence locker for over a year because my kid accidentally caused some damage to someones property with it which is why we are selling it my kid no longer wants it. My kid was in the county shooting at a target and the bullet ricochet and damaged a window of a neighbor.

How am I to establish a reputation on this board when I have no other reason to be on here other than to part with a fire arm? I am not a Kahr fan I am a Ruger fan. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Sorry, I didn't notice this was the Classifieds section. I don't frequent this site in that way, I just see new posts and don't always notice where they are located.
As far as helping you to establish a price I would suggest you go out to gunbroker.com and use their search function, for completed listings to see what they've gone for. You could also go to a local gunshop or two and ask them what they would charge if they had one, and/or what they would give you for your son's. As for this board, posting pictures in with the sale ad is always helpful, and in fact is required on some gun boards.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I posted it I was at work and didn't have pics I still don't. There is a gun show here in Fort Worth this weekend I plan to take it there. Gun Broker has not sold one in the last 12 months so there is nothing there to look at. There is one oddly up for auction right now though 4 days left 1 bid at $500.

I did find out my kid does not have an elite but they put the elite sights on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts