Kahr Handgun Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kahr pistols are not dimensioned for manly men with beefy working hands...

The top of the trigger that is used to stop against the frame will cut into your trigger finger... Wife and daughter have no problem... Me, my son's, and all our male friends get our fingers chewed up..

If any guy tells you his fingers fit fine with a Kahr trigger... He has girlie man hands.... No exception... No european DNA in the bloodline...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Adding a few mm to the trigger length wouldn't make a dimensional difference that would be in any way negative to a user with smaller hands...

·
Super Moderator
23,362 Posts
Guns come In all shapes and sizes, and only the end user can determine which one is most suitable for their hand and purposes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok Ron....
I'm 60 years old and a lifetime hunter/ sportsman / competitive sport shooter and gunsmith....
Personally have owned more guns than most gun shops....
Out of all of them, only one brand has had trigger assemblies that are compromised for the adult male hand...
To disagree with that would be akin to the story "the emperor's new clothes"

Just plain and simple , easy to measure and quantify.... Geometry / dimensional and nothing more...

I'm only 5'8"... Not a giant... And the available trigger area is extremely limited....

Hard to imagine I'm the largest male to ever purchase a Kahr (I have 3)...

Kahr is also the only manufacturer that I have seen with sights that fall out...
Plenty of threads on the net about that anomaly... I covered that in another thread....

·
Registered
556 Posts
If you think hand, or even body size is what separates the men from the boys (or girlie men), then you obviously know nothing about Audie Murphy. Your statement borders on the ridiculous. I'm 6'1" and am well over 200lbs. I've known many women with hands and/or bodies bigger than my own. I'd suppose they'd have trouble with a Kahr trigger too. Has nothing to do with gender, or testosterone levels.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually it is an unarguable fact that it does...
Testosterone is the basic anabolic substance of life... When they make steroids the goal is to keep the anabolic portion of testosterone and remove the androgenic component (that's the mood influencing component)...

Testosterone + stimulus (effort/ weight bearing) absolutely equals increased muscle mass....

And it's also a fact that the same stimulus causes an increase in bone size and density... To deal with the stress that extra muscle puts on bones and connective tissue...

I thought everyone knew that.... Spentcase, you have to be the one remaining hold out that was clueless... So now that you know, it's 100%👍

I don't care how many giant females are in your personal social circle.... Or how dainty you are in comparison to them... Changes nothing...

I have ,however, remedied the cramped trigger space on my latest Kahr

But... Kahr triggers and trigger guard are NOT made with a male with European genetics in mind... Very cramped trigger space... Until this morning...

You will see the area of the trigger guard from the toe of the trigger and back towards the mag release has a distinct second radius in that zone...now... didn't come from the factory that way...

Zip tie the trigger at full pull ...
Put gun in soft jaw vise...
Heat gun the guard to pliable point...
Pull the guard down with a deep well socket..
Hold and cool with shop air hose blast...

Tah-Dah....

Manly man (or woman) trigger housing upgrade😎🤘💪

·
Registered
556 Posts
Clueless? As in believing that the size of a man is the same as the measure of a man? Or of his character? Yes I would agree that you seem to be clueless. Might be a byproduct of your insecurity.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts