Kahr Handgun Forum banner

Kansas in car carry legal if new Amended Bill passes.

14K views 47 replies 8 participants last post by  ron54 
#1 ·
Reactions: lefty60
#3 ·
I wonder what LE's think of even more cars having guns in them?

#4 ·
lot of people are carring open now in NC. Zillions getting their C permit. We can carry in banks, bars (drink pepsi), parades, even on school grnds, (but lock in car when you enter parking lot before you get out). If bad guy comes at me with sharp pencil while iam raking my yard l can blow away BG. If ya come home and someones in your house, boom/no-retreat. Not long ago 14yr old blew one intruder away. On the news all the time. No castle-doctrine in NC, its called intruder law. Its gets so much better so often in NC l have to go take refresh set-ins. Same w/car, if BG strikes my car glass window with tool/bar/bat, Boom.

#6 ·
We can in-car carry with no restrictions. It is nice to be able to go to Church or to the grocery store and be legal. I love living here in Indy/Indiana because we have some of the better pro-gun laws and non-gun laws in our Great Nation.

I am a Hoosier by Birth but a Boilermaker by Choice. God is Good.

#7 ·
Michigan has just passed legislation to move the gun license application to the county clerk. It was previously a special board. They have also reduced the cost to apply for a CPL. State police will still do the background checks.
There has been other legislation recently that is more friendly to those who legally carry. That information will be kept private.

Reactions: bigdog
#9 ·
Some of the States are coming around but the Feds will never get better until Term Limits on them is passed.

#11 ·
I have always had term limits. It is called voting! Unfortunately we have too many voters that probably should not be voting because they do not have a clue as to what is going on! It is still the best system in the world!

Reactions: ron54
#10 ·
Got to get people who have some common sense and brains to get off their a$$es and vote !
But with the media portraying these shootings and the need for more gun control.......A lot of people really don't know the reality and truth....

#13 ·
Sounds goods but we are OUTNUMBERED and after seeing the border news today will be forever.

In my class today some talked of Sweden, Norway and others that are or have used our Constitution to, in part, set up their governments. Here we are accepting Politicians throwing it out the window.
Sick......

#15 ·
Being "out numbered" is the plan for Left Wing Political Control. People are crossing borders to get her for all the "give me" benefits they'll be receiving. Plus these Left Wingers want "breeder" voters who can and will give them many future voters.

Yes, we have big troubles coming....at least our Grandchildren do.

Reactions: xsailer
#17 ·
Wa......You attacking my buddy keeperO.

#18 ·
No........just pointing out the obvious.......with the many problems he said that will have to be dealt with........We also have you........Our beloved bobber......

#19 ·
I know. I was doing as the Forum Boys often do. Exasperate the situation.

#23 ·
"The rest......"? Funny........

#24 ·
Do you members know how great guns laws are in NC? We carry bars, banks, on school grnds (leave it locked in car hidden), etc.. If l rake my yrd an op comes at me w/sharpe pencil, l can blow away. I come home & dont know the op in my home, boom, no ?'s ask. Same in your car, op strikes you car window w/tire tool,, boom!

lam not charlie! no 1st ammendment without 2nd.

#25 ·
The word around here is you "boom" someone, whether innocent or guilty, you go to JAIL! You get raked over the coals not only from the law but also by the Lawyer you have to hire.

#30 ·
From what I've heard and read if you "boom" someone it's pretty much the hoose gal until a lawyer gets you out or it is painfully obvious you are very innocent. Correct me someone if you know otherwise. Certainly the state you live in probably makes a difference. In the past in KS you are most likely going to jail.

#33 ·
Yeap, but no hangings in Ks. for years and years. Reason: It's too mean and hurtful to execute anyone that's been found guilty and convicted of killing others.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.