Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:abnormal:
Propaganda ....
Your right Toney...but still a bad idea...
http://www.examiner.com/article/mar...ne more thing to get America addicted too....

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That story had about as much credibility as the "affordable health care act"....:tongue:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
You mean ObamaCareless?
Who, with average intelligence, would vote legal Marijuana use in? Hard to believe they did it just to bring revenue but politicians WILL doing anything they are paid to do. I'd like to see a few that would vote for US instead of for THEM. Term limits is one answer and hoping they have the GUTS to do what is right. Also if while in office they don't do what they were put there for there should be a way to FIRE them without waiting until their term is up 3 years down the road.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Thats it......we're sending you to Washington bob...........get those bastards outta there......

Reactions: Ratfink

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I don't know whether to be happy about that or not. I think Ran Paul is frustrated there because he's not a part of the "Good Ole Boys" and can't get anything done unless he joins them. We've heard that before.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
You know the only way to get things done and affect any meaningful change is to go there and clean house.....

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Have to try .......

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I agree Toney but we can't give up or no more bullets or guns or 32 oz. cokes coming your way.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
You would like to think so but almost wasn't.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Bullets, Guns & Coke, its the American way.....

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
You left out Bourikas Ron.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Damn...........

·
Registered
323 Posts
mary j is not a good thing. Maybe if u start at age 40 it wouldnt ruin you motivation, No good for young people.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Yes kahrhauler you are right and preaching to the choir I think. Wouldn't you have thought those that voted for it would know better? Or are the only voters there under 25 yrs. old? I think not.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Thats right.........you dont need no stinkin marajuana.........you got......get ready now..........Jamesons !!!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I'd take swallow of that right now. Of course I'd be asleep in 30 mins.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts