Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three years ago I bought a Kahr CW9. I didn't care for the trigger pull and sold it after a couple of trips to the range. Lately I have decided to get a pocket pistol as a back up for my Colt Defender that I carry everyday. I don't want a .380, and saw a CM 9 at my favorite gun shop and it looks like what I want. Is $399 a good price ? And is the CM 9 known to have any problems ? Thanks in advance for any input that you can give me.

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Howdy, that's not too bad of a price, I got 380 in mine plus tax.
The cm would make a good pocket pistol,

·
Registered
137 Posts
I picked up my CM9 last month, and it has been everything I hoped for in a small 9mm pistol. Especially considering it's the lower cost CM series .. :encouragement:

The quality on the new Kahr's is better than I expected, and I'm very selective when deciding on a firearm. I had researched many small 9mm's before choosing the Kahr.

For a very small, highly concealable pistol, with very good quality, and at a great price, the little CM9 has no equal, IMO. :star:

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Welcome nedstockton! I have a cm9, purchased last summer for $409.99 to be exact. Well worth it I think.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Welcome.....................like the previous posters have stated its a great carry weapon that's compact and concealable, and a very good shooter too. The price is decent and I don't think you could do any better for the money..............

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I found the CM9 in stock at Dad's Super Pawn in Gulfport,Mississippi. 95% of their guns are new and they have a lifetime guaranty from the store on all gun purchases. With 400 to 500 guns in stock it's easy to find what you are looking for. Most guns are sold at 10% over cost. They are the best firearms dealer that I have found in Mississippi. Last week I picked up a Mossburg Model 500 18 1/2" barrel matte black 12 ga. with a heat shield for $289 new. That is a very good price. I figure $399 for the CM9 with a lifetime guaranty is also a great deal.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
You won't go wrong for sure. ..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I bought a new CM9 on Friday, it was $10 cheaper than I remembered so I got it for $389. I worked the slide 500 times as 2 people suggested before firing the weapon. So far I have fired 150 rounds with no issues. Accuracy is very good for such a short barrel. Nice little 9mm

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
There you go..........good job.......you'll be happy with your new Kahr.....

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I bought a new CM9 on Friday, it was $10 cheaper than I remembered so I got it for $389. I worked the slide 500 times as 2 people suggested before firing the weapon. So far I have fired 150 rounds with no issues. Accuracy is very good for such a short barrel. Nice little 9mm
Congratulations! I am glad you are pleased but I sure do not know why you wouldn't be!:goodjob:
I have learned the secret of making a price lower. Buy it and it will drop lower!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Congrats on your new Kahr.

Always nice to here positive reports on the CM9 nedstockton ..... :encouragement:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I sure don't have any complaints at all with mine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts