Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh Never mind.... Probably shouldn't write it because I want to forward to a good day. It's easy enough to get pee'd off in the evening listening to the daily lies on the news.

Reactions: Ratfink

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
You know there's not a dam think you can do bout it but don't watch it...
Politics is for dummies ....

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's hard to not watch what they are doing to us though when the Grand kids you're helping to raise will pay the consequences. I have a friend that doesn't watch or pay attention to the news until a few weeks before the election. He then starts watching/viewing the news and bases his voting decisions on the lies he's heard during those two or three weeks. He voted for Obama because he said so many things he agreed with. "He is such a nice man". He didn't know he was a Ball Faced Liar until it started costing him money.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Vote for the best impersonation of a good leader anyone......

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Famous lies from our leaders:
Bill Clinton: "I did not have sex with that woman" (referring to Monica Lewinsky, not Hillary)
Barrack Obama " I promise you that if you currently have insurance, you can keep it." (referring to the boon-doggle of "O'Bamacare")

Both should have impeachment proceedings or the very least, federal charges for lying under oath to the American people......IMVHO 8)

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Thats true Toney....although not under oath still a lie. I guess I'm used to the lying part although I shouldn't be. It's the under oath of investigation that bothers me most.
Any politician who says no new taxes or makes platform promises is almost always lying. But Clinton was under investigation for adultery and violation of authority of office. O'bama was creating a new Federal run organization of National Health care reform and misrepresented the facts about what the costs would be to the American people.:mad::distrust:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If I might....Big O and Hillairy may actually tell more lies than truths. Natural born leaders for some.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Yea, Billary lies and "O" helps cover them up....its natural partnership.:numbness:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Unfortunately we need to pay attention to the news to know what our opponets are doing. Like the scum politicians who pass laws in the early hours of the morning so the evil has been done by the time good people wakeup.

Yes it is very frustrating, but it is going to be that way until we get the opportunity to change things with the 2014 Elections. If these Elections are won by the Social-Neo-Nazi Party, then we can stop watching the news. It'll be over. We'll know what is happening next when we hear the knock on our door.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I agree Keeper. I thought it was over the last election and the scums won again. It WILL happen again unless we take care of business.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Watch Billary carefully cause there will be morons who vote for her based upon her female qualifications only....:culpability:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
"female qualifications".......................And what are these pray tell?

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
"female qualifications".......................And what are these pray tell?
She can lie and look you straight in the eye. She can make you feel believe its all your fault....:abnormal:

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Merry Christmas Mr Zero!
piss on O'Bama.jpg :smile:

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Bob..........get off that roof.........before you fall and break your neck !!!!!

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
..just as I suspected Ron, he took a trip and never left the farm:bling:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts