Kahr Handgun Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone having trouble with their P380 mag release? I am finding that my release is not 100%, it is not allowing the mag to com eout without assistance. Is this a matter of usage or is there a filing modification that can be made?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Rangemeister said:
Is anyone having trouble with their P380 mag release? I am finding that my release is not 100%, it is not allowing the mag to com eout without assistance. Is this a matter of usage or is there a filing modification that can be made?
areu referring t it not dropping freely by itself?? If so, some will do that, My PM9 has never fully dropped the magazine and I now like it better than if it flew the magazine out the bottom. I am just as fast with it and I also never carry a spare magazine, so it does not bother me.

My G19 of the two magazine that came with it, one willnot drop freely and one will, again neither bother me and the gun functions perfect with either.

The mag rleease merely releases the magazine, it has nothing to do with the magazine coming out of the gun. There has to be some play between the magazine and the polymer grip/mag well for the magazine to freely fall free.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have to push the mag release button a couple of times before it will release the mag. When the mag is empty, there doesn't seem to be a problem. The mag releases. It is not a matter of the mag falling cleaning out, it is a matter of not releasing at all. Thanks.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Rangemeister said:
I have to push the mag release button a couple of times before it will release the mag. When the mag is empty, there doesn't seem to be a problem. The mag releases. It is not a matter of the mag falling cleaning out, it is a matter of not releasing at all. Thanks.
that just has to get better with some usage.......

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jocko, I think you may be right. I've been sitting around watching football. It seems to be working a little better, of course, roundless though. Thanks

·
Registered
371 Posts
Rangemeister said:
Jocko, I think you may be right. I've been sitting around watching football. It seems to be working a little better, of course, roundless though. Thanks
best damn packer and cardinal game I have seen in years..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts