Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I've had mine since Feb 013 and it may be a little easier but not much. Of course I don't shoot weekly and therefore clean often. I would bet removing and reinserting would help and if fact that is just what I'm going to do this week. I hadn't thought of until just now. I use a little block of wood local and slightly oversize to the pin to hold and rest the pin against and then pick up the whole assembly (gun and stick) and bring crisply on the bench to push the pin back to remove. I like that little cm9 so much I'm going to have it clutched in my crossed hands when I'm buried. On second thought, will they let you in heaven with a gun in your hand? On third thought, I might have to shoot my way in.

·
Super Moderator
23,424 Posts
I suspect you won't be alone on that one :cool:

·
Super Moderator
23,424 Posts
Better check on their list of approved weapons........ don't want to get turned away at the pearly gate....... with wrong weapon in hand !!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,424 Posts
He'll be waiting for you bob..............

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
We are being positive here. With a bigger gun or open arms?

·
Super Moderator
23,424 Posts
Hey, if there is a problem......... Just take the elevator back downstairs........I'll be waiting in the lounge........just wear shorts and a tee shirt......:eek:

·
Super Moderator
23,424 Posts
By the way.......only well drinks available, and no import or micro brews served there....... and the a/c sucks.......

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
"only well drinks available, and no import or micro brews served there....... and the a/c sucks......."
I can do all but the last one. Gotta have the A/C. Maybe I should start being better?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts