1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Great.........

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
You guys look good...............just relaxing and hanging out........nice !!!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Toney, I like what's in your right hand. I hope you two took a drink or two on behalf of the rest of us. I want you guys to know that both of you look like your pushing 40 awfully dang hard.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
A gallon of Jameson punch..............why not

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Didn't want to be confused with the old man there, huh Toney.........

·
Registered
509 Posts
Toney, so you are telling me I need Glasses? How dare you! Oh, I understand, you didn't want to be cornfused with the ugly one. Sorry about that. I have an appointment with the VA for new glasses in April. You guys may not look so young when I get new glasses. Heck, that's OK. I'm not young either....I'm Middle Aged.

I should have known better anyway with the Brand the right hand is holding. My bad.

;>)

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
I'll have to defend bobs honor.........he might be old, but I wouldn't say ugly.........at least not overly so !!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
We had a nice sun-downer conservation: Me blabbing and Toney doing smiley"s.....grin.
We Toney, Connie and I decided, all on the forum are strange except us....then we had another drink. Twas a nice visit.

Keeper, I'm not pushing 40 I'm pulling it. Never mind Ron. Keeper, you do know you have a beard don't you?

·
Registered
509 Posts
I am T.O.F.U. Do you know what that means, besides the soybean curd. It mean Too Old Fat & Ugly. That happens when 30 year old women keeps turning you down for a date. Heck, it happens with me with the 50 year olds too. For those of you who are older and wiser than me, does it every get better?

It's advertised that women don't peak sexually until their 80s. No way will ever couple with an 80 year old. Well, let me take that back, maybe, just maybe, when I'm a Hundred and the President sends me a Birth Day Card. But not until then.

My adopted Grandmother lived to 102 and my beard is not totally gray (filthy silver), it does have some reddish brown. It really does.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Maybe you got to get them on their way up to their peak..........In the 70s................hey its only a suggestion !

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Besides it's not being old..er that's so bad.....Some have it worse......

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Wow, what "possessed" you Toney to wander up to Kansas?
Looks like two "old buddies" enjoying the sunset (no pun intended) of the day over a nip of Jameson.
Well, we are in Kalifornia and we've got some heavy rain, even by Oregon standards. Little snow fell this morning as well. :coldb: ok, so it's not THAT cold like MI
Morning Feedramp:subdued:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Mr. RAt,
"Wow, what "possessed" you Toney to wander up to Kansas? " You Old FOOL....I went to Okie-ville.

It looks like you're going to bring Dementia back with you. I don't need any thank you.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Its that kalifornia brain suck at work bob....

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Yeah,,,kinda like how a light bulb sucks dark.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Exactly..................

1 - 20 of 43 Posts