Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Just from the article referenced, it doesn't sound like either side was very smart.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's true..............both were at fault..........but the homeowner prepped for the kill.........and obviously wasn't in any danger himself.........he just made an unfortunate situation into a sport.........

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
That's true..............both were at fault..........but the homeowner prepped for the kill.........and obviously wasn't in any danger himself.........he just made an unfortunate situation into a sport.........
Yeah, I heard this on one of those 20/20 or nightline specials. He actually didn't report them until a couple days later. He let them bleed out over the course of a day or so. I think he got exactly what he deserved. Those kids were in the wrong but I think his laying in wait and moving his vehicle so as to appear gone was just bait. They were both unarmed and posed no imminent danger to this clown. He just gave us all a black eye who have weapons for protection. IMVHO :dispirited:

Reactions: John70

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
This is the kind of thing the gun grabbers try to make everyone believe that all gun owners are a little wacko! It was a sad event that the 2 youths were clearly in the wrong but did not need to die like that.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is the kind of thing the gun grabbers try to make everyone believe that all gun owners are a little wacko! It was a sad event that the 2 youths were clearly in the wrong but did not need to die like that.
I think you and rat in the previous post hit the nail on the head.............yes the kids were obviously wrong for doing what they did..........but they posed no real threat to mr smith. He is a very sick individual to plan as he did to kill whoever entered his home like a hunter seeking his prey. And this is just the kind of thing that the media uses to show how gun owners are a dangerous lot. And then the uninformed public ( which sadly are many ) believe that gun owning and or carrying folks are unstable menaces to society !!

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
this story is on dateline right now! hurry!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts