Kahr Handgun Forum banner

Mitch Rosen Holster

12K views 22 replies 6 participants last post by  ron54 
#1 ·
Received my black Belt Slide holster for the P380 today. Perfect minimalist holster and the fit is 1st class. Matter of fact, it's like it was made just for this gun.....oh yeah- it was!
No interference while doing anything even driving. An all-occasion carry option for me, takes very little to cover gun and holster.
My rating is- expensive but seemingly worth it. Nice.

#2 ·
While driving, I hang my P380 from the rear-view mirror. It's so cute hanging there reflecting the sunlight. Not really, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

I have a slide for my G19, but for what ever reason, I don't use it very much. In fact not at all anymore. It does take up a little space in my holster storage box.

I'm thinking about a Garrett Appendix Carry kydex/leather for my P380 and one for my TP45. I'll likely pass because of the price.

#3 ·
Sure would like to see pictures of your Holsters if you have the time. I have a Rosen for my K9 and like it. What I like better though is a very comfortable Ross Holster out of Tampa. I'll have to furnish a pic. I think it the best holster I have. Rides the right height and angle. About a 3 week wait.

Everyday carry Air gun Wood Gun barrel Trigger

#7 · (Edited)
Nope it's a Ross for the 45

The Rosen is this one.
Joint Hand Human body Sleeve Orange

Reactions: lefty60
#8 ·
#10 ·
Yes and I like it as it is comfortable to carry. K9 is heavy though and therefor limited. You being used to carrying 1911's probably wouldn't notice it especially being trapezoidal shaped. Does it hang just over the edge on ride on top?

#13 ·
Yes I know that but the trigger is still uncovered. My fears may be minimal MY law of averages stats of will it/won't it aren't good, eg, you would think plugging in a large/small prong lamp plug to a electrical large/small wall socket I'd get it rotated right at least 50% of the time???? uh-uh doesn't happen.

#16 ·
You both are right. I was just sitting here half in/half out of a dream and was looking at the trigger staring me in the face. My typing fingers were quicker than my brain.

#18 ·
Thank You Kahr54 and nice to hear from you. I chose to have them skip-checkered so more of the wood grain shows and done by Bawanna. He did a great job.

#20 ·
Indeed he does. That is the only gun I have with wood grips or I would have more custom grips.

#22 ·
Broke..........:grumpy::rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.