Kahr Handgun Forum banner

MK40 Still Being Made?

Tags
mk40 mk9
2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  glider 
#1 ·
Is the MK40 still being made by Kahr? I know it’s still listed on their website, but none of the distributors seem to carry it anymore. The MK9 is out of stock everywhere, but it's listed, just out of stock. The MK40 is only listed in 1 store, but not at any distributors, and it's out of stock and only 1 version, the standard matte one, so it might just be that this particular store doesn't delete items that it doesn't carry anymore.

#5 ·
Different reps have different levels of helpfulness and/or knowledge sometimes. Holds true no matter what we're calling about. While I've generally gotten the help I've needed there have been times when I've hung up less than completely satisfied. Sometimes through no fault of theirs.

#10 ·
The 40S&W is a strange deal, when the FBI adopted it, everybody had to have one. Now you can't give one away! Well, I guess that's good for me because used prices have gotten really cheap and I love 40S&W. Most 40S&Ws can be converted to 357Sig with just a barrel change but I'm not going to tell anybody that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.