Kahr Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still amazed at my MK9 accuracy.
Photo with two targets (paper plates) was shot at 25 yards for 10 rounds each.
Photo with one target was 20 rounds @ 10 yards.

A. I have full size guns that don't shoot this well.
B. I may not carry my 380 as much now, it shoots groups twice this size.

I may well be a fluke, but if this is par for this little pistol, you owe it to yourself to check one out.

Attachments

·
Registered
371 Posts
brent375hh said:
I am still amazed at my MK9 accuracy.
Photo with two targets (paper plates) was shot at 25 yards for 10 rounds each.
Photo with one target was 20 rounds @ 10 yards.

A. I have full size guns that don't shoot this well.
B. I may not carry my 380 as much now, it shoots groups twice this size.

I may well be a fluke, but if this is par for this little pistol, you owe it to yourself to check one out.
allI can tell u is that I have 20,000 + ropunds through my PM9 and I can assure u at 25 yards I would be lucky to put5 out of 10 in tha tpaper plate, problably even less. the MK is a darn nice shooting gun but lets give credit where credit is due. Ur also one hall of a shot IMO. the 20 shot group at 10 yards, I would also kill for to. Cource lets give credit where credit is due, I am one pis-poor shot.

super shooting IMO, I know kahars can shoot great and I lovemine to death but I don't shoot neither my K9 or my PM9 a 5th as good as your groups did.

That is just some excellent shooting IMO..

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I did shoot 100 rounds..not just 40.
Don't tell anybody, but the worst targets are not the ones I posted.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jocko said:
poor shot.

super shooting IMO, I know kahars can shoot great and I lovemine to death but I don't shoot neither my K9 or my PM9 a 5th as good as your groups did.

It must not have been excellent shooting. A stranger came up to me at the range telling me I was not holding my thumbs correctly. I think I developed that habit from my P380 to keep them away from the slide stop.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jocko said:
allI can tell u is that I have 20,000 + ropunds through my PM9 and I can assure u at 25 yards I would be lucky to put5 out of 10 in tha tpaper plate, problably even less. the MK is a darn nice shooting gun but lets give credit where credit is due. Ur also one hall of a shot IMO. the 20 shot group at 10 yards, I would also kill for to. Cource lets give credit where credit is due, I am one pis-poor shot.

Jocko,

If you have put 20K through the barrel, could it be that your barrel is worn? 10-12K will take the rifling out of
a coventional rifled barrel if you are using jacketed bullets. I use my own cast, so I don't worry about wear anymore, but I got to say I would not know how to tell if a polygonal barrel is shot out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow Brent!

That is some very nice shooting!!

What kind of ammo are you running through it?

I most certainly need to get to the range for some practice.

Regards,

Rob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts