Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lusting after a Duo color MK9 now for months and following one online. I would sell or trade my K9 if need be to get one I think. I think. I think. I really like my K9. I need to go shoot it more. Been CC'n it a little and it's lot more noticeable than a cm for sure. Easily concealed though.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
When you find that the MK is in reach............,logic goes out the window !!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You have very good point Toney that I've thought about. I bought the K9 because I thought because it had the same trigger it would be nice to range shoot and of course because "logic goes out the window !!!!!" I just had to have one.
For serious carry I have a M&P9 and CC in the cooler months. Not yet though as I just ordered a leather pancake holster that I hope will be a lot more comfortable than what I have. Another 3wks I know.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Yeah the MK tips the scales at 22oz..............I don't find the weight to be a problem, I find size and bulk to be a problem for me to carry IWB. I guess just like holsters, everyone totes around what is most comfortable. I just can't do a double stack anymore, sold my xd9 sc to a friend months ago. And I liked that gun otherwise......

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
I've even looked at a Glock 26, but found it to blocky and chunky for its size. I didn't care for its grip angle either. It's surprising as you get some age on your a$$, how picky and set in your likes and dislikes you get !!!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've often thought, after a while, I will find my self carrying only the lighter cm9 (or other cm?). I'm resisting having safe queens. Rather than do that I would trade them in on a dream $$$ carry weapon, if there is one. I've seen some very nice looking small guns but know nothing about them and won't pay for them either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts