Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to eventually buy both models, but prices can be all over the place. I am interested in which is the more popular model so I have an idea what would be a good range to keep my focus in.

I know that the market was flooded for a bit because of the NYPD trade ins, but I would be interested in a new one.

Thanks for your help.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Really depends on what your gonna do with it ............carry.......MK is smaller and a little lighter.......K is bigger heavier and still very doable as a carry piece. So it's up to you, I carry the mk9 IWB and really don't want bigger and heavier......

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want to buy both of them, but when you look at prices, they are all over the place. It's more of simply getting a handle on it. As an example, well let's say, a K9 it worth an extra $75 over the MK9 given in the same condition.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
It's all relative............if you really want it bad......then it becomes worth it to you..........so get what you want !!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can't take it with you Ron, eh?

But since I own both the K40 and the MK40, given if I only could have one, it would be the K40. It fits my hand better, but the MK40 is small enough to hide it easy as pie.

So, I will soon exchange dirty paper for shiny metal.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Believe me were all there...........dirty green paper for shiny new gun.........it happens all the time !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts