Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi, just got some .380 ACP FMJ by MFS (Hungarian) at Sportsman's Guide. Check my latest posts today.
Wynn

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On the way home from the range yesterday, I stopped by the place that sold me my P380. They had Win TCFMJ and MFS in stock along with a few other fmj brands. I picked up a box of Win and MFS to try them out. Report to follow.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I'm waiting on kraigster to send me 500 rounds of fmj range ammo, reloads... I keep checking my mail box but so far nothing. ;D

G

·
jocko said:
I'm waiting on kraigster to send me 500 rounds of fmj range ammo, reloads... I keep checking my mail box but so far nothing. ;D
All you need is 500?! I churn out more than that just watching Oprah.

·
Registered
371 Posts
kraigster414 said:
jocko said:
All you need is 500?! I churn out more than that just watching Oprah.
I didn't want to get greedy ;D again beggars can't be choosers either.. 50 would be 50 more than I have now :'(

·
Registered
90 Posts
In stock at Sportsman's Guide:
Speer® Gold Dot .380 Auto 90 Gr. GDHP 20 rds.
$18.17
Club Price $17.26
More Info >
In Stock
That and FMJ Hungarian ammo in stock... and no, I don't have stock in the company, but I do check them out several times a day. I get daily emails and I have numerous orders on the way.
If you need any kind of info or something in particular, just Google it!

Wynn

1 - 10 of 10 Posts