Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope my computer won't explode when I post these pistols on a Kahr Forum. Remember Kahr, I love you the most. ;>)

The second photo is my McCormick with my Garrett OWB Holster.

TP45-1 006.jpg TP45-1 008.jpg

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Excellent................just like father and son....... Very nice !!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I hope my computer won't explode when I post these pistols on a Kahr Forum. Remember Kahr, I love you the most. ;>)

The second photo is my McCormick with my Garrett OWB Holster.

View attachment 1257 View attachment 1258
I curious...Do you by chance have an OMB made from just leather and if so how coes it compare to the kydex. The appendage belt loop looks strange but it also looks like good idea. Is it stiff and can you tell what it's made of?

Hmmmm 1911's. Ron, eat your heart out.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Yeah I know......

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
I like the look and construction of the holster and being leather lined makes it really nice. I'm curious as to wearing one IWB.......does the kydex dig in and bite you at all ?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This OWB is made to hug your body. The cost is comparable to a quality all leather holster. The one you see was $100 for the basic holster + $7.00 for the Black Leather (vs natural color) + $6.50 Priority Mail Shipping. I asked for the OD Green Holster with Black Holders, which you'll need to do if you want one like mine.

The Garrett's are very nice husband and wife. I love family business' and I support them when I can.

Yes, the IWBs can dig in and bite: I do need to adjust the cant of the IWB a bit when I set in a chair or a car seat. I do not find it to be bothersome.

If you remind me, I'll let you know 6 months or 12 months from now. However, I think I am smart enough to know now and I say: I love my Garrett Holsters.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Nice pair! (once again, the meaning of that phrase has changed with my aging) ... Colt DE.jpg My Colt Double-Eagle Officers model...:fat:

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Nice pair..............still means the same......,,,different context !!
Sweet gun !!

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
true words Ron...:angel:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts