Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my new Kahr p380 to the range today. Put 200 rounds of WWB through it. Had just one ftf at the beginning, but after that it ran like a dream. Very accurate also. This is my second p380....I think I'm going to start a collection..I really like these guns!!!

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Sweet gun when you get it running good

·
Registered
509 Posts
I've bought all my Kahrs from one dealer and each of them are sweet shooting firearms.

A collection of P380 pistols or a collection of .380 ACP pistols will be a great collection. Happy hunting and collecting.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
How would you use more than three? Just wondering.
He could iwb one and pocket carry the other....... with the 3rd one tucked away in his speedo......... isn't that how you'd do it bob ?

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
My speedo holds two in indiscriminate locations.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
By the way......I'm back from vacation so tomorrow I'll clock in.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
The day starts early...... :D

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Hey, I can handle it. Especially for what I get paid.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
BTW awl, I'm putin awlya on bout getin dollars or cents for the fun we'uns have'un here.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Sure, sure, sure you are Bob!:rolleyes-new:

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Better watch it john............bobs kinda sensitive about remarks like that..........and will only send you more crappy weather !!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Ok John......You've done it now...A Pox of weather has been ordered specially for you.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
See..............:mad:

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Ok John......You've done it now...A Pox of weather has been ordered specially for you.
Well it may be your timing but the t-storms have moved toward Kansas I think and we are going to be sunny and in the mid 70s through the weekend. NANANANANANA! :tongue-new::bbq:

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Well it may be your timing but the t-storms have moved toward Kansas I think and we are going to be sunny and in the mid 70s through the weekend. NANANANANANA! :tongue-new::bbq:
Oh crap bob your aim was off !

1 - 20 of 21 Posts