Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMG_20131120_130051.jpg IMG_20131119_115128.jpg

Don't tell her I got it out of the safe!!!

It's a rem 700adl in 243. That's a 100yd unsupported standing group she shot!!!

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hers is the three small holes. Two to the left and one just right of the 3" dot.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
I won't tell if you don't ..........

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Next time you go to take " her " rife out shooting, move with a swiftness, out the back door !!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Nice shooting at that distance and standing too. Is there a reason why the holes are elongated? Trying to learn a little.

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its been 5 years since I've fired it.... I'm into the 22-25 for varmints and predators, and my 270 for deer.

Last time I fired to was with two bils. And with a new Amax varmit load. The rifle shot them into a half inch group!!!

One of my bil couldn't get his rifle sighted in... the other was shooting into 5-7"... neither one said a word about my group....
The wife can outshoot both of her brothers ... with anything.

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice shooting at that distance and standing too. Is there a reason why the holes are elongated? Trying to learn a little.
The big holes were out of my bulldog, I'm hoping the three keyholes was the three amerc rds I pulled out of my bag while I was shooting reloads.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
They were to embarrassed to say anything, they just wanted to slither out of there............

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
The bull dog is a 44 mag isn't it ?

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They were to embarrassed to say anything, they just wanted to slither out of there............
I think so... I did let both of them shoot it, both did good with it, it is a sweet easy shooting rifle.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Got a little kick to it....

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It is light, got a pretty good thump. Not as bad as I expected, its not near as uncomfortable as the slap of a 357 snub.
I swapped for this one just to find out for myself.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Yeah I had a ruger 357 snub a while ago, it was nasty to shoot........ not fun at all

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I traded away my GP100 4" 357 this year. I could shoot that thing all day if I could afford the ammo. It was nice.

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My Smith m66 is sweet.
Yeah... mine shoots reloads, and only 158gr bullets, no blueflame specials for it!!!

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Shooting the magnum loads is not bad out of a full size 3 or 4 in barrel heavy frame gun. Not fun out of a snub........

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I thought hard about snub but not only is it uncomfortable to shoot, the crack noise is deafening. When I shot one decades ago I couldn't hear the rest of the day.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Yeah there a gun with one purpose................,true self defense.............take out the scumbag...........and but quick...........not for the range.........not fun to shoot........not a fancy show off to your friends gun !!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts