Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My safe wasn't big enough when I bought it!!! Got pistols hanging on the door, on coffee cup hooks under the shelf. Got a row of rifles leaning against it.

I need a 60 gun safe, but I don't think my house will handle it.... and you can buy a awfully nice gun for that kind of money!!!!

·
Super Moderator
23,389 Posts
My vote says forget the safe, if your going to drop that kind of money............buy the nice gun !!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
just bought my third gun safe, my girlfriend/partner asked if I was going to sell the other two safes. My answer to her was no, we'll buy more safes as needed.Buy safes and nice guns.

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really miss my gun cabinet, I really liked just looking at them.

When I was into the relics, I had rifles hung up on the beam under the vaulted sealing, all the way round, under them I had fishing lures, she said I couldn't hang them here but I've put up a few anyway IMG_20130720_122435.jpg

·
Super Moderator
23,389 Posts
just bought my third gun safe, my girlfriend/partner asked if I was going to sell the other two safes. My answer to her was no, we'll buy more safes as needed.Buy safes and nice guns.
Ok.........that works !!!

·
Super Moderator
23,389 Posts
Toney what you need is an addition to the house for a man cave. Then you could fill it with your guns, hunting and fishing gear......a 60 inch tv, a bar, recliners, fridge for beer................

1 - 7 of 7 Posts