Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first outing with CM9 went great ran 150 rounds. Awesome little gun. Only 1 FTF shooters fault. As for the gun it was flawless.

100 ronds WWB 115 gr. flawless
50 rounds Blazer 124 gr. +P 1 FTF operators fault

Happy Happy Happy owner.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Congrats...............

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Welcome Axe281 and glad to hear as I have a CM9 with 0 problems!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I was wondering how about how the WWB would shoot. Can't remember the name and hadn't heard of it before.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Nice to hear the positives, especially when shooting the Blazer without an issue .. :positive:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I like win brass, but I don't shoot wwb
Why no wwb toney? I've been shooting it as the gun range sells if for target Practice.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Sorry Toney. Squib = a small firecracker. Accurate?? like in shooting accurate?

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
I weighed the rest of the box that we had the squib. The weight different between the lightest and heavy was more than the weight of the powder charge.

Oal is all over the place... heck, there might be more than one type bullet in the same box...

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Their quality control is terrible

·
Registered
108 Posts
Going to the indoor range tomorrow morning and put some rounds thru my CM9. Also going to shoot my Taurus PT92 and Sig 1911 Ultra. Should be a fun morning shooting and fun afternoon cleaning!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They gun seemed to really come alive with the blaze 124 gr. +p ammo compared to the WWB 115 gr. I noticed the spent casings of the WWB was a lot nastier tha the blazer. Don't know if that means anything.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
WWB is dirty ammo

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
They gun seemed to really come alive with the blaze 124 gr. +p ammo compared to the WWB 115 gr. I noticed the spent casings of the WWB was a lot nastier tha the blazer. Don't know if that means anything.
I remember recently reading use of the + loads will eventually wear on the gun more than the recommended loads BUT then I thought I could use the lessor for practice and CC with the +loads for better protection.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I ran a box of Blazer 115 gr FMJ as well as some PMC hollow points with no problems at all with the CM9. Also 50 rounds thru my Sig 1911 Ultra with no issues. Forgot to take the PT92!!!! Now I'll be cleaning both this afternoon.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts