Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a CM9 for my EDC and it has totall replaced my Glock 26! OWB with this short gun works great even with just a loose t-shirt in the summer. Thin and light is the way to go, and I love the smooth DA like trigger.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Welcome.................

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
robC007,
Ditto your comment. I check at times to make sure I've put on. Can't imagine a nicer carry gun in this caliber.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Welcome to one of the nicest gun forum on the Internet. Many people here like Jameson Irish Whiskey.

I do love my Glocks, but I must admit I love my Kahrs more.

Reactions: xsailer

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Welcome to one of the nicest gun forum on the Internet. Many people here like Jameson Irish Whiskey.

I do love my Glocks, but I must admit I love my Kahrs more.
You know that's what happens a lot.......most here I would say own several handguns. And when they get a kahr, shoot it and it's broken in, it's just a smooth sweet shooting CC weapon. They find their other carry guns kinda take long vacations from then on !!!

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Welcome robC007 from another frigid Michigan cm9 owner. It is the only pistol I have owned but it is great!:cold:

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
And you chose a great one there john........to start with........:D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Michigander!!! Here is SE Michigan it is supposed to be 10 below tomorrow nite. So far in todays storm we have got 8" and more on the way!!

I have a CM9 also and I love it.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Waves hello from the Oregon coast there Rob. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay. For CC carry, I love my Ruger LC9. It's very compact. light composite material and very dependable/accurate. My Kahr Thompson 1911 is a bit bulky for CC but a great weapon. :bling:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts