Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! New from TN. Picking up a new Kahr from my FFL this week. Joining to learn as much as I can and make some friends along the way. Look forward to chatting with everyone in the forums!

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Welcome...................

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Welcome to the forum vvcrow! What kind of a Kahr did you get? :556::sig-sauer-552-high-:CB-280508-0:?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interesting... within a short period of time of me registering on this site - someone tried to hack into my email account that i used to register with. I'm hoping this is just a coincidence. Thank you for the greetings.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Welcome to one of the most friendly and knowledgeable Firearm Forums on the WWW. Enjoy your stay. OK, I'll bite: What new Kahr will you be getting from your FFL this week? I guess it really doesn't matter right now since they are all good.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Welcome............

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
:getdown: Waves hello from the beautiful Oregon coast! Welcome crow..Dive in and enjoy:skydive:

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Great CC choice..................you'll be happy with it !!

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
hey, got a great CC 38 for sale..5-shot Titanium Taurus 2" Ultra-lite...if anyone is looking that is:dispirited: Product Gadget Auto part Luggage and bags Font
It was my ankle gun for 10 years..low round count though.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Welcome to the Forum vvcrow and Axe281. Nice to have you aboard.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts