Kahr Handgun Forum banner

New guy from Dixie

6K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  John70 
#1 ·
Hello from South Mississippi. I'm fixing to buy a CM 9 so I decided to join the community of Kahr owners on this forum

#4 ·
Welcome Ned to the Forum. If this is your first Kahr then there is a lot to learn on the forum. I have a CM9 and will never part with it. It's a fine CCW.

bob

#5 ·
Welcome to the best and most friendliest Kahr Forum on the WWW, at least we think so. Heck, I think we're the most funnest too.

I think Kahrs are the best defensive handgun for the dollar, and this is from a big Glock Fan I have three, but carry only two.

#11 ·
i'll keep an eye out for them........ �� ��
and what makes you think you're not one of the watched????....ron.

#14 ·
Looking at CW380's. That was a frustrating trip...

#17 ·
I found a couple in online brokerages but was looking at a used one.

#19 ·
Bob, I've bought many used firearms over the years. You need to be careful, but you can usually tell if there is some wrong and the firearm has been abused. I've always been happy with my purchases especially when I remember the good price I paid. For of today's used firearms have not been abused, shot out, if even shot at all.

Good Luck, I love my Kahr 380.

#20 ·
Keeper, I've bought two from online dealings. One Armslist and the other off a Forum. Both have been good experiences BUT I know it's always a risk. This latest deal didn't work out sorry to say.

#22 ·
Hello from Northwest Florida, New here myself

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.