Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time gun owner looking for some interesting stories and meeting other Kahr owners. I own a CW9 and have carried it since 2006 IIRC when they first came out. Here is a pic:
Revolver Trigger Air gun Wood Gun barrel

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Howdy deet....y, Welcome to forum deet,
We are a Forum that 1st wants to share our experiences and knowledge of Kahr's and have some fun along the way. It's nice to have you especially since you've been a Kahr owner for so long. You must have some opinions of your CW9?

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Welcome to the forum deet. :applause:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Welcome deet from a fellow Hoosier. Glad you're here so share your knowledge, learn a little and have some fun. There are many good people here.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Howdy deet....y, Welcome to forum deet,
We are a Forum that 1st wants to share our experiences and knowledge of Kahr's and have some fun along the way. It's nice to have you especially since you've been a Kahr owner for so long. You must have some opinions of your CW9?
Yep, great little gun. When I went looking for my first single stack nine, there were only a few on the market. No Shields, XDS, Glock 42, so the Kahr really stood out against the competition. I didn't like the KelTec, I didn't want a Makarov, or a 380, so my decision to pick the Kahr was based on what was available. Glad I choose it, it has been a flawless gun that is so easy to carry. I still carry a couple od revolvers from time to time, but the Kahr is carried the most.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
When I got mine a 1 1/2 year ago my gosh there were many to chose from(and many looked a like) and I also wanted a 9mm determined in large part buy my class instructor. I was not a plastic believer then but after carrying for a while now I think it a good decision. I liked the Kahr because of it's small size, reported tight tolerances, min recoil and fit to my hand. I have a tendency to check too many things out before buying. This time I didn't as I liked the Kahr right away and stuck with it. It was priced high when buying but certainly glad I made the kahr choice. I must say another big reason was based on what I read in the kahr forums. Lot's of smart gun'rs out there with lots of experiences to learn from. which I do daily.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome to the forum deet.

Nice to have you join us... :welcoming:

And, you will have some interesting stories with this group ... :cower::frown: :mellow::sad::nevreness::huh::dry::disillusionment::wacko::biggrin-new: ..

I've enjoyed them all.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Welcome Deet! Well said Feedramp...interesting stories is a reserved measure of what goes on here...:getdown:

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Oh come now bob...... you make like it's all true

Reactions: Ratfink

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
"interesting stories", "is a reserved measure", "you make like it's all true" Makes this a quintessential Forum with "interesting?" members. (an understatement).

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
"interesting stories", "is a reserved measure", "you make like it's all true" Makes this a quintessential Forum with "interesting?" members. (an understatement).
Yeah..........I guess we are.......aren't we..........!!!

·
Registered
509 Posts
I think so. Interesting, is an interesting word to describe people who are interested in firearms.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
One of my favorite songs is "Gary Indiana" ..lol not to be confused with "Gary Owens" which is another story about the army and the NOT the Gary Owens from Laugh-In fame....but I digress....:huh:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hello from a fellow Hoosier. Nice looking gun. I have a CW45, and have been thinking about buying a CW9 myself.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I've got the cm9. You will like it if you get one.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I held a CM9 Bob at the gunshop awhile back, but that was just a little too small a grip for a CC 9mm to suit me. I think the CW9 would be a better choice for me.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Yes I understand that although I bought mine for CC.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts