Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i picked up a Kahr cw40 on a trade in. I liked the size,& weight,for carry..and discovered on firing it., it had a couple problems..first someone, bent the slide lock spring.no boubt on first take down,and the slid would lock open in middle of a magazine..when i got that solved I found the extractor needed some clearacning,as the case rim would not go under without binding,-read too tight.and would not always go all the way into lock up,- the first. thing my carry pistol, has to. do. is. work. no mater what.! so, I had to "tune the extractor",-like a .45..once I got these 2 problems ironed out.function is great.-with my pet load,-a 165 jhp. and accuracy is great from a pistol this size,- I commonly take pot shots at a beer can at 100 yards,& do pretty well,-at hitting the cans,& freaking out my informal compitition..ha ha so the cw40 is my usual carry gun,-or a diamondback 9mm, is my smallest

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Welcome...............good choice of weapon.....

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Waves hello from the Oregon coast & welcome! Enjoy ur stay and be prepared...:huh:

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Welcome azhdrider50! :applause:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum azhdrider50. You carry while riding or stow on the bike?

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
I always CC on my person...never liked having one stowed or left on the sled...two reasons 1. If someone stole my scoot, they didn't get my gat. 2. If someone stole my scoot, they got the gat! :getdown:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts